Monday, October 3, 2011

C.R.A.V.E.

Next we started our C.R.A.V.E. Project. This is our second semester long project. We chose a issue in society and researched it to hope to solve it. I chose drunk driving as my research topic. We started with research and making an annotated bibliography. Then we used that bibliography to write a paper on what the problem is, why its a problem, and how we should solve it. Then we used our research paper to create a website about our CRAVE topic. Everything I did was somewhat tough to do because it is a full semester project but I got it done. There is nothing I can remember that was difficult enough for me to remember.
Here is a screenshot of the home page of my website. We have difficulties getting our websites online so a screen shot of the home page will have to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home